Saturday, March 7, 2009

Welcome 5 Year Old Sebin to the Family!





With Compassion Sunday quickly approaching I was really feeling that I was called to add one additional sponsorship to our family. Although we are always concerned with the economy and Anthony's employment at Micron (very scary) I decided to take a leap of faith and have this little fellow join our family. I worry that with the continued decline in our economy that there are not enough individuals and families willing to sponsor children. Sebin had been waiting for a sponsor for over 6 months. Although he is just a little fellow I can just imagine how hard it is to be at your project month after month waiting with no sponsor in sight. If you look closely at Sebin you note that one of his eye's seems to be more open than the other. It reminded me of Jay our Shar-Pei who needed eye surgery. Even though Sebin may not be completely physically perfect (and who is) I think he is perfect just the way he is not only in my eyes but in Gods. I just received his packet and need to move quickly as his birthday was today. I will get a card into the mail to him on Monday and send and extra birthday gift via Compassion. In addition I do not want to leave him out as I sent the girls both a small monetary gift through Compassion also for Easter. Sebin is from India and is 5 years old today. Welcome Sebin we will be praying for you!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails