Saturday, December 25, 2010

Dina Graciela Andgrango Cabascango from Ecuador




Dina is our newest Compassion correspondent sponsorship. Dina was sent to us by Compassion as soon as we lost our correspondence with Dovi. Dina is from Ecuador and she is 12 years old. Dina will turn 13 in February so I need to pick her up a birthday card very soon. I am going to guess that her native tongue is Spanish so I will see if the Hallmark store has any cards in Spanish that I can purchase for her. They often carry a limited supply but I think it is a special touch to send a card in their native language. It also appears that most Ecuadorians are Catholic.

"And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me." - Matthew 18:5, NIV

Please consider sponsoring a child today through Compassion. As you exchange letters, send photos, and offer encouragement in Jesus' name, your love will bring hope to a child that will last a lifetime.

"Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves. … Defend the rights of the poor and needy." — Proverbs 31:8-9









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails